Prison and Probation
- 2011 Sentencing outcome of convicted child sex offenders
- National Offender Management Service PUBLIC PROTECTION MANUAL 2016 Edition.
- NOMS Risk of Harm Guidance and Training Resources (2011).
- Management and supervision of men convicted of sexual offences
- 2016 Conspiracy to corrupt public morals and the ‘unlawful’ status of homosexuality in Britain after 1967
- 2014 Sex offender laws in the United States: smart policy or disproportionate sanctions?
- 2008 Moral dilemma discussions: An effective group intervention for juvenile offenders.
- 2007 Themes and risk of sexual violence among the mentally ill, implications for understanding and treatment
- Should I share my notes
- Guidance on writing a character reference
- Prosecuting Sexual Offences Report. A Report by JUSTICE.
- Key messages from research on identifying and responding to disclosures of child sexual abuse.
- How Safe are our Children. An overview of data on child abuse online. NSPCC 2019.
- CPS: Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) Report. 2018-19.
- 2015 General practice, clinical intention and the sexual offences act 2003
- 2010 Sexual misconduct by health professionals; Rehabilitation of offenders.
- Child Sexual Abuse: Guidelines on Prosecuting Cases of Child Sexual Abuse.
- Sentencing Council Definitive Guideline.
- Multi Agency Public Protection Arrangements (MAPPA)
- Internet Watch Foundation
- Indecent images of children: guidance for young people
- Computer evidence