Articles and Research
- Supporting children and families affected by a family member’s offending – A Practitioner’s Guide. Lindsay Sutherland and Polly Wright.
- Online Debate 5: Developing a worldly understanding of sexual offenders and their management 2014-2016.
- Weidman AC, Sowden WJ, BergMK , Kross E. (2020) Punish or Protect? How Close Relationships Shape Responses to Moral Violations.
- Understanding and Addressing Adult Sexual Attraction to Children. A Study of Paedophiles in Contemporary Society. Sarah D. Goode.
- The Paraphilias – Changing Suits in the Education of Sexual interest Paradigms. J Paul Fedoroff.
- Birchard T. (2017) Compulsive sexual behaviour and religious practice.
- YouGov Survey Report On Porn (2018)
- Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (ATSA) Conferences.
- Wortley R, Leclerc B, Reynald DM, Smallbone S. (2019). What Deters Child Sex Offenders? A Comparison Between Completed and Noncompleted Offences. Journal of Interpersonal Violence,
- Website – Fight the New Drug
Legal and Paperwork
- General Guidance for the Therapist
- Summary letter of work with a sexual offender:
- Disclosure of Personal Information to the Police
- College of Policing: Major investigation and public protection.
- Therapy: Provision of Therapy for Vulnerable or Intimidated Adult Witnesses. Legal guidance, Sexual offences.
- Therapists in Court: Providing Evidence and Supporting Witnesses.
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check: